Doctorate of Theology
To qualify for the doctorate program, you must be in active ministry for a minimal of five years.
- A Pastors Confidential Reference Form must be filled out form all pastors the candidate has served under in the last five years
- Transcripts Request Form will be complied before candidate will be consider for program.
- A Ministry Life Experience Application must be filled out. The candidate must pass this application by 85 points.
- A New Life Bible College application for degree form must the completed.
At the completion of this program, you must obtain a minimal of 186 academic credits hours.
To be considered for a Doctorate of Theology, one must have a Master of Theology or be a graduate of New Life Bible College Master Program.
All other candidates will receive a Doctorate of Ministry.
- The candidate will do 30 eight-hour days of work in a designated church. Physical work. (240 working hours)
16 Credit hours
- The candidate will also oversee a major area in a church to relieve A Pastor or staff of the work. Ministry Leadership work. (15 eight hours days)
10 Credit hours
- Two essays’ of 2500 words, One on Prayer and one on Faithfulness.
6 Credit hours
- The Candidate will keep a Prayer Journal for the entire time of the program.
4 Credit hours
- A 150-page dissertation written on the Comparison and Contrast of the teachings of these men: Norvel Hayes, Kenneth E. Hagin Lester Sumrall, T.L Osborn E.W Keyon, Charles Capps